Springfield Mo

clasonater
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1711 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

This is probably off topic in this forum but I trust my peers in college baseball and didn't want it in the free for all.  Anybody on here live in southern MO.  Me and the wife the have considered relocating because of the cost of living in our area.  And we both have good jobs, which is the frustrating part. We are not serious at the moment and this is probably more than a year down the road, but I threw out springfield because I hunt, fish, golf, and want to be in an area where there is baseball. Again, I know this might not be the appropriate part of the site to ask this, but I was just interested in some of the college guys thoughts on the area if theyr'e on here.  

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:31 PM, clasonater said:

This is probably off topic in this forum but I trust my peers in college baseball and didn't want it in the free for all.  Anybody on here live in southern MO.  Me and the wife the have considered relocating because of the cost of living in our area.  And we both have good jobs, which is the frustrating part. We are not serious at the moment and this is probably more than a year down the road, but I threw out springfield because I hunt, fish, golf, and want to be in an area where there is baseball. Again, I know this might not be the appropriate part of the site to ask this, but I was just interested in some of the college guys thoughts on the area if theyr'e on here.  

Well... it is home to more than a few D1 umpires... The home to a few very good camps... Home to SEVERAL colleges of all levels... Not a terrible drive to many other schools... Has an airport... I'm sure @MidAmUmp can shed more light on it for you. 

2 hours ago, GPblue said:

Speaking of that Camp, I submitted my registration to Mid American and got a pay pal receipt, but no other confirmation.  Would anyone know if that is my receipt and confirmation that I am a camper? 

I don't believe I got anything else when I signed up. This is my first year attending though, so I can't say for sure.

19 hours ago, GPblue said:

Speaking of that Camp, I submitted my registration to Mid American and got a pay pal receipt, but no other confirmation.  Would anyone know if that is my receipt and confirmation that I am a camper? 

16 hours ago, Biscuit said:

I don't believe I got anything else when I signed up. This is my first year attending though, so I can't say for sure.

If you got a receipt then you are registered. It was the same when I went the past two years. They will send something out closer to the camp with all the information for the weekend. Get ready to work hard, learn, meet some great people, and have fun doing it. 

• Like 2

We will start contacting everyone in August with clinic details. By the way, there are still a few spots available for each camp. If you are planning on attending, this is the last week to register before the price goes up. 

2 hours ago, MidAmUmp said:

We will start contacting everyone in August with clinic details. By the way, there is still a few spots available for each camp. If you are planning on attending, this is the last week to register before the price goes up. 

Thank you.  everything is paid and looking forward to working hard and getting to meet other's looking to gain experience and grow like myself.