ISO Wilson Gold plates...

wolfe_man
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1705 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Anyone have an old Wilson Gold that's just collecting dust?  I'm putting together a Frankenstein CP and want to find some old plates from a Gold.  If you have any for sale - or complete vests for that matter - then please message me with what you have and how much you need out of it?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, wolfe_man said:

Anyone have an old Wilson Gold that's just collecting dust?  I'm putting together a Frankenstein CP and want to find some old plates from a Gold.  If you have any for sale - or complete vests for that matter - then please message me with what you have and how much you need out of it?

I suppose an old AA, V-Sport or Champion (Velcro plates only) would work as well.  I just need the top shoulder pad to be split vertically instead of laterally like the Platinum.

Thanks!

Champion won’t work. It’s not wide enough 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1705 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.