15U travel ball. Wild pitch, catcher tosses to pitcher, runner slides in and knocks ball loose before making it to home plate. Pitcher grabs the base runner and is holding him down on the ground. Base runner gets up and goes to his dugout. Pitcher follows him to start a fight. Pitcher gets tossed. Everything settles, coach comes out to tell me I need to eject some random player on the other team for saying a random swear word in the dugout that the pitcher charged. I told the coach that wasn’t going to happen and he can’t argue that. He persisted to tell me what to do. I warned him to not tell me how to do my job and to go to the dugout. He said I was terrible so I sent him too. He then tells the TD that he got ejected for “calmly asking the umpire a question”. LOL 

After I tossed him he said, you can’t do that without a warning and looked to my older partner for salvation. My partner said, “I would have tossed you way sooner”

Based on what you wrote, looks like you handled that well.

On 7/14/2019 at 12:25 PM, Chartwig03 said:

After I tossed him he said, you can’t do that without a warning and looked to my older partner for salvation. My partner said, “I would have tossed you way sooner”

"Okay, here's your warning - don't be so stupid next game.  Bye."

• Like 3