ISO: Wilson Mask Harness

codizzle

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By LMSANS
      I probably should put this in the equipment forum..

• By Scissors
      Five mask pads for sale. Price is SHIPPED in the lower 48.
      1. Grey mag pads, almost brand new, no fraying or discoloration, 9/10. $45   Sold

2. Another grey mag pads, well used. Some fraying on the straps and feel more broken in. Used by me about 5 times but probably around 2 or 3 years old, 5/10. $30 

3. All star FM25 LUC black pads, almost brand new, 9/10. $25 

4. Adidas Icon blue pads, have never been on a field, 10/10. $15 

5. All Star FM25 vinyl pads, came with my FM25, probably used by a catcher before but still pretty clean, 7/10. $15 

If you want more than one, we can make a bundle deal. Also open to trades.
    • By EAA_umpire_Sam
      I’m really looking to trade. I’m really looking for a mizuno 122 frame or anything +pos (no shoes or pants) PM me
      thanks,
      Sam

• By umpstu
      Was watching the game last night and was wondering if anybody knows who the manufacturer is for the mask the plate umpire was wearing last night?  And the throat guard as well?
      And wasn't it great to watch live baseball again?

• By Young_Ump
      I've seen a lot of umpires take their mask off with their right hand; both partners I've worked with and even high level umpires online.
      I thought you weren't supposed to use your right and I personally only use my left hand and would never go right.
      But it okay to use your right hand? If you're an evaluator/assigner, would you ding someone for using their right?