Jimurray

LL tournament baseballs

In past years we used to use LL RS-T for majors and below and Senior LL RS-T baseballs for intermediate and above. But I don’t see any requirement other than RS-T. Are LL RS-T allowed in Intermediate and above?

16 hours ago, Jimurray said:

In past years we used to use LL RS-T for majors and below and Senior LL RS-T baseballs for intermediate and above. But I don’t see any requirement other than RS-T. Are LL RS-T allowed in Intermediate and above?

I don't have the latest rule book but 1.09 in the 2017 book doesn't distinguish the ball between levels.  Look in the tournament rules to see if there's a url for the approved ball list. There was in the 2017 book as the very first rule under "Tournament Playing Rules".

Talk to you DA, we always get a couple cases from LL, inc. This year, they are all AD Starr.

IIRC, about 2 years ago, Wilson changed their RST to SST, but the book didn't catch up. A quick email to WRLL got them approved. We use the 1074 for the regular season. 

15 min before I take off to go get ready,  I'm Nervous as a cat in a rocking chair showroom

On 6/25/2019 at 3:05 PM, Mister B said:

Talk to you DA, we always get a couple cases from LL, inc. This year, they are all AD Starr.

IIRC, about 2 years ago, Wilson changed their RST to SST, but the book didn't catch up. A quick email to WRLL got them approved. We use the 1074 for the regular season. 

Did you get the baseballs from Williamsport or from your district?

8 hours ago, Rich Ives said:

Did you get the baseballs from Williamsport or from your district?

Our DA (District Administrator) gets them. He's been around LL for a long time, so he knows who to call.