MidAmUmp

2019 Mid-American Umpire Clinic

The 2019 Mid-American Umpire Clinic will be September 5-8 in Springfield, Missouri at the Oasis Hotel & Convention Center and the all turf US Ballpark in Ozark, MO. 

The Mid-American Umpire Clinic is considered to be the best 2-umpire clinic in the country. Learn from the best! Get In The Game and register online at www.midamericanumpireclinic.com/home.html

• Like 2

I'm really thinking about it this year... I'm just not sure that I can justify it as I'll be taking two years off of umpiring after next summer...

3 hours ago, Biscuit said:

I'm really thinking about it this year... I'm just not sure that I can justify it as I'll be taking two years off of umpiring after next summer...

That still gives you a full season to put it into practice. :-)

14 hours ago, Biscuit said:

Go... learn some stuff. Make contacts. Get better.

Anyone on the fence for this, I would highly suggest attending. I went in, *checks receipts*, 2010?! Holy hell, that's a long time ago.

The clinic was top-notch then, and I'm sure has only gotten better. I walked away learning more in a weekend than I had in 3 years of self-learning, local training, and websites like this. My only regret is that I never attended the 3-man clinic later in the year.

Just a reminder, the 2019 Mid-American Umpire Clinic is September 5-8 in Springfield, MO. I've attached our flyer. Keep in mind that Umpire-Empire Premium Members receive $25 off their tuition. We hope to see you there!

2019 Clinic Flyer.png