umpstu

Gerry Davis con-cushion

I'm watching the end of the Seattle vs Houston game and Gerry Davis is on the plate.  I know he already wore a con-cushion on the top of his mask, hard to not see the royal blue, but he is now wearing a con-cushion pad outside of the chin pad.  Again, can't miss the royal blue.  I was just on his web site and did not see anything for a lower pad.  Any ideas?  I've taken a pic, but have no idea how to upload it on here.

I've noticed that before this year too.  I guess if reduces chance of concussion on top... why not the bottom too, right?  An ounce of prevention... and so forth.

Received a replay from Jeremy Davis and the bottom piece is something Gerry is trying out for the concushion people right now.  It's not for sale as of yet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chartwig03 said:

any reviews of concushion?

I like mine.  Really helps with the top pad on the FM4000MAG.

On 6/7/2019 at 8:48 PM, umpstu said:

I like mine.  Really helps with the top pad on the FM4000MAG.

Taken a shot yet?

10 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Taken a shot yet?

Yes.  Without it you can feel an actual sting, at least that's what I felt.  Don't get anything near that with the con cushion pad.  And I absolutely love my All Star FM4000MAG.  Recently had a spinal cord stimulator implanted in my lower back so been down for awhile and dying to get back behind the plate.

• Like 2