Gerry Davis con-cushion

umpstu
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1774 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I'm watching the end of the Seattle vs Houston game and Gerry Davis is on the plate.  I know he already wore a con-cushion on the top of his mask, hard to not see the royal blue, but he is now wearing a con-cushion pad outside of the chin pad.  Again, can't miss the royal blue.  I was just on his web site and did not see anything for a lower pad.  Any ideas?  I've taken a pic, but have no idea how to upload it on here.

Received a replay from Jeremy Davis and the bottom piece is something Gerry is trying out for the concushion people right now.  It's not for sale as of yet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Taken a shot yet?

Yes.  Without it you can feel an actual sting, at least that's what I felt.  Don't get anything near that with the con cushion pad.  And I absolutely love my All Star FM4000MAG.  Recently had a spinal cord stimulator implanted in my lower back so been down for awhile and dying to get back behind the plate.

• Like 2