District Final

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1758 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Well, ...the Michigan (MHSAA) Districts finished on Monday due to weather on Saturday, so my Final was on Monday.....  State ranked #1 and #17 going at it.   The paper covering the District tourney was there Monday and got a nice shot of my FM400 MAG, and ...well, if I do say so myself.... a nice side-shot of proper head height?!  LOL

image.png

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, maven said:

Jeff, let me be the first to say it: that's the most flattering photo of you I've ever seen!

Hope you didn't suck!

THANK YOU SIR, ........I CONCUR!!!!!!!!!!  LOL :D 

I didn't suck, by the way,.... felt good, game went well :HD:

37 minutes ago, stkjock said:

pffft... you're among friends...  :rolleyes:  you'll not get too much ribbing...  :cheers:

He's not getting too much ribbing because he hasn't posted the full photo yet.

There's probably a reason the photog cut him out. :HD:

12 minutes ago, yawetag said:

He's not getting too much ribbing because he hasn't posted the full photo yet.

There's probably a reason the photog cut him out. :HD:

my comment was a statement about the future when he does post the picture... :cheers:

14 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

THANK YOU SIR, ........I CONCUR!!!!!!!!!!  LOL :D 

I didn't suck, by the way,.... felt good, game went well :HD:

See, there is your mistake.  Good game = cropped out photo.  Have a screwed up game like the New Jersey guys and you’d get full video with slow-mo replay.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2