Huge props to UmpAttire

LeoDev
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1739 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Many thanks to @JimKirk and and his crew at Ump Attire. 

I bought a new F3 throat guard. 1st game using it, I took a foul ball straight to the middle of it and it bent. 

Sent pics and a short description of what happened. 

I had a new one on the mail the same day. It arrived  this afternoon. 

Thanks again Jim and his crew. I have told everyone in my association about the customer service at Ump Attire. 

49E34276-F8C4-4F04-B7B4-27A8FDC9D3FA.jpeg

96F4B940-B2AA-4D5E-A31F-460AD1F86B32.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

They run a good ship and ate Honig’s lunch (from when Honigs was the premier supplier).

Heres another good example.  I sent an email a while ago about UA price matching a competitors $10 lower price on the same exact item.  They said we don’t price match because of the range of services and brands they carry, but provided me with a few promo codes to save either $5 or $10 based on the order $$.  I thought that was cool.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FranklinT said:

They run a good ship and ate Honig’s lunch (from when Honigs was the premier supplier).

Heres another good example.  I sent an email a while ago about UA price matching a competitors $10 lower price on the same exact item.  They said we don’t price match because of the range of services and brands they carry, but provided me with a few promo codes to save either $5 or $10 based on the order $$.  I thought that was cool.

I have always had great service from Honig's.   Never had an issue and their delivery was prompt.  

23 hours ago, umpstu said:

I have always had great service from Honig's.   Never had an issue and their delivery was prompt.  

Pretty sure things were bumpy there with quality and service as Dick Honig was "transitioning" out and shortly after the company was sold to the current owner in the Denver area.  I have had the ability to see a few Honig's products up close and personally lately and the quality seems to be better and similar to Gerry Davis, Smitty, etc.  Thinking of giving Honig's more of a try.  Im not a fan of all of the Smitty items.

On 7/11/2019 at 10:42 AM, redroofwoodworker said:

Yep, I have ordered from other companies just to save a few dollars.  But I always go back to Ump-Attire because I know they will deliver.  I put in an order on Monday night hoping that it would come in in time for my tournament this weekend.  It came in today, a day early!

Thanks!!

Back when the new NB plate shoes came out, Scott gave me a heads up to them arriving so I could get my order in to replace my aging Reeboks.

I dont think I have ordered from anyone else in years.

• Like 1