F3 and All Star MAG mask pads... SOLD

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1779 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

All prices include shipping within the continental USA.

1. Used NAVY All Star MAG mask pads and navy Honig's harness. I only used them maybe 4-5 times. -  $25 shipped SOLD
  2. NEW F3 mask pads, choice of tan or black. - $35 shipped for your choice of pads.SOLD

4 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

NAVY All Star MAG mask pads and navy Honig's harness with a few games on them, 

Let me guess... Ohio HS?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Whit said:

I am interested in the black mask, pads, and black harness, along with both throat guards. How much total and how do I pay you?.....Whit

Hi @Whit,

I'll PM you my PayPal info.  Unfortunately, 1 of the throat guards sold late last night, so only 1 left.

Thanks!

17 hours ago, Whit said:

I would like the Samurai throat guards if they are still available.....Whit

740 973-4683

Man, I'm sorry - I just saw this.  I sold one last night, but the other is yours.

3 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

lowered prices for F3 pads to $35 shipped

Darnit. You're making it harder for me to ignore this. Ping me if the black ones haven't sold in another week.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kylehutson said:

Darnit. You're making it harder for me to ignore this. Ping me if the black ones haven't sold in another week.

How about a 2 for $60 shipped deal?  Will that close it sooner?

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1779 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.