Sign in to follow this  
JSam21

Smitty Body Flex Shirts

Has anyone tried these shirts yet? I have one coming my way tomorrow and just wanted to hear the reviews. I looks like it is vented like the Majestic panel shirt but with the collar and sleeve stripes that a lot of the high school guys use around here.

They are a very nice option to the Majestic

They fit great and have the same look and feel to the Majestic

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, JSam21 said:

Has anyone tried these shirts yet? I have one coming my way tomorrow and just wanted to hear the reviews. I looks like it is vented like the Majestic panel shirt but with the collar and sleeve stripes that a lot of the high school guys use around here.

Where do you find them? 

3 minutes ago, tpatience said:

Where do you find them? 

Purchase Officials

On 5/1/2019 at 7:15 PM, acpar72 said:

my question is...are the body flex shirts different than the v2 shirts?

Same. The V2 is what we choose to call what others call the Body Flex.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2019 at 8:48 AM, JimKirk said:

Same. The V2 is what we choose to call what others call the Body Flex.

I wasn’t sure if they were the same or not. I might pick up the V2 panel shirt from you guys.

Much better look and feel to these shirts.  I'm not so sure the collar is all that different though like it's advertised.  I wore it behind the dish the first wear and looked JACKED!   Ha.  

1 hour ago, humanbackstop19 said:

Much better look and feel to these shirts.  I'm not so sure the collar is all that different though like it's advertised.  I wore it behind the dish the first wear and looked JACKED!   Ha.  

They definitely fit a little more snug... but in the right spots. 

With UA having the V1's on clearance, I'm probably gonna pick up a blue V1, but they don't have any blacks in M, so I think I'm gonna snag either a V2 or Majestic, but at the same price as the majestic, should I just go for the majestic? Are there any major differences?

19 hours ago, Biscuit said:

With UA having the V1's on clearance, I'm probably gonna pick up a blue V1, but they don't have any blacks in M, so I think I'm gonna snag either a V2 or Majestic, but at the same price as the majestic, should I just go for the majestic? Are there any major differences?

I haven't tried the V2 panel shirts from Smitty… but If they are the same price as the Majestics... I would go with the Majestics. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JSam21 said:

I haven't tried the V2 panel shirts from Smitty… but If they are the same price as the Majestics... I would go with the Majestics. 

To clarify, the majestics are on sale right now usually they're slightly more expensive. Turns out there were no M Smitty's either, so it's a moot point 

On 5/22/2019 at 12:55 PM, Biscuit said:

Basically, the V2 Smitty is the Majestic without the MLB logo.

I believe the several V2s we were out of stock of came in Thursday. 

• Like 1

So now that they've been out a while, how do they fit compared to the V1? (i.e. if you wore an XXL in the V1, would you still get an XXL in the V2 or would you size up because they are too snug?)

I'm getting ready to put a big order in and I don't want to have all the guys looking like over stuffed sausages.