MadMax

Not Bad for Scavengers, Huh?

If I had any more pride in my group, we'd be lions!

My Committee (Wake? Venue? Kettle?) of Vultures has achieved quite a milestone! Of the 10 guys we consider the most active Vultures, were named to AIA HS Playoff 3- & 4-man crews (ahem, @KenBAZ) ! And of the remaining 2, one of them got a 2-man Play-In game, while the other did not participate in AIA HS baseball this year (he did private and charter schools; oh, he will be doing AIA next year, we're going to make sure of it!). We are deeply appreciative for the trust and opportunities that the AIA leadership has given us. Pretty big for a loose bunch of guys who started this by getting together in a Phoenix Public Library to collaboratively take the NFHS test!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, MadMax said:

Of the 10 guys we consider the most active Vultures

So......they are old ugly and have long cartoonish necks?   Or because the scavenge for as many games as possible?  :sarcasm:

Hey, I don't have a long cartoonish neck!  

We're all looking forward to working some good baseball.  It's great that the training, hard work and focus we've put in allows us demonstrate a level of mastery.