Adams Chest Protector

Storm13
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1901 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I got this brand new chest protector as a gift and had already bought a Force3.  Tried on the Adams XV HDX Umpire Chest Protector one time.  asking $ 75 but open to offers...please message me with questions or offers.

On 1/6/2019 at 1:08 AM, umpstu said:

I can't understand if an item is a well known, brand new chest protector why people would need pictures.  Just google it.

I don;t understand either but I guess they want proof that the item is new or that I have it to sell.

52 minutes ago, Storm13 said:

I don;t understand either but I guess they want proof that the item is new or that I have it to sell.

That is exactly what it is. Just some proof that you have what you say you have.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JSam21 said:

That is exactly what it is. Just some proof that you have what you say you have.

Well I can not get the photos to load on this site but the Facebook page i put it on as well

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1901 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.