Another step

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1930 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I knew this a few months ago but I didn’t share it here. I have been hired into college baseball at the D3 and NAIA level in Southern California. Looking forward to this year and many more. Feel free to hijack this thread if you’ve been hired into a higher level 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, tpatience said:

I knew this a few months ago but I didn’t share it here. I have been hired into college baseball at the D3 and NAIA level in Southern California. Looking forward to this year and many more. Feel free to hijack this thread if you’ve been hired into a higher level 

Congrats man!

Very nice. congrats.

I too will be doing my first spring college games this year. JUCO and possibly a few D3. Only JUCO on the schedule as of now, but that’s fine. Real excited about the opportunity and real excited about the quality of my high school varsity schedule as well. 

• Like 2

Just now, Richvee said:

Very nice. congrats.

I too will be doing my first spring college games this year. JUCO and possibly a few D3. Only JUCO on the schedule as of now, but that’s fine. Real excited about the opportunity and real excited about the quality of my high school varsity schedule as well. 

Congrats to you too Rich!

I miss working college games. I always enjoyed them.

• Thanks 1

On 12/26/2018 at 1:36 PM, tpatience said:

You just joined a great fraternity of umpires.  Congratulations.

• Like 1