SOLD Nike Teardrop

I'd like to sell/trade a Nike Retail Steel mask frame.

It has a beautiful powder-coat, but I have 5 masks and need to downsize.  I'll be posting a brand-new black Honig's frame soon too.

Color is gunmetal/dark grey color with metallic flecks.  It is a very sharp-looking mask!

I'm willing to trade and add money towards gear... or sell outright.  Just let me know your preference.

Sale price is $47 shipped within continental USA.

Thank you.

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update: Frame weighs 0.9 lbs (14.4 oz) per US Postal scales. For comparisons sake, a Nike Ti weighs 12-13 oz for frame only and 15-16 oz when fully equipped. 

Congratulations, you really sweated this one.

Bump.... willing to deal/trade/sell.  The mask has no problems.  It's a beautiful powder coat with no dents/dings or rattles. I just have 5 masks and need to move a few to buy some other gear.  I

Posted Images

Oh, and I can also include a brand-new black Zett if anyone is interested with the mask.  If you buy with mask, I'll include for $15.   Otherwise, I'd need $25 shipped to cover shipping costs.  It's still in the plastic.

Zett is gone. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.... willing to deal/trade/sell.  The mask has no problems.  It's a beautiful powder coat with no dents/dings or rattles.

I just have 5 masks and need to move a few to buy some other gear.  I'll be posting a brand new black Honig's frame in the near future.

Thanks!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

What trade would you be looking to do? Best I could offer is a Diamond Featherweight with the extensions cut off or a pair of NB 950 in 11.5 2e.

I'm kinda set on masks unfortunately, unless something really neat turns up.  My preference is to sell this one but I would trade for something interesting.

I just put it on eBay here recently and it has several watching it so hopefully it will sell soon.

7 minutes ago, TChildsUMP said:

Some one will grab it eventually. Same here with my Douglas(es) someone is bound to grab it before the season starts. 

Yes, I agree.  I like to move things quickly (no patience LOL) so I keep dropping price, but I'm at the bottom now.  I'll wait and see what happens, then if I have to I will keep myself or give it to a friend who may need a better mask.

2 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

I'm kinda set on masks unfortunately, unless something really neat turns up.  My preference is to sell this one but I would trade for something interesting.

I kind of figured. Just took a shot in the dark on two things I am not sure how the best way to get rid of would be.

• Thanks 1