• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RC2004
      Looking for a new chest protector because my old one is a soft shell. Any recommendations on what I should and should not get and where can I get a good deal on one? Any advice helps thanks!
    • By BlueMagic
      I’m looking for a good low profile chest protector with SMALL shoulder pads. I’m about 5’6, 160 with an athletic build. I currently wear the Champion Body Armor, which is a good fit, but the shoulder pads are too big. I’ve tried the Wilson Gold, but the shoulder pads still seem too big. Maybe I’m trippin’, but I think I look like a linebacker. Any help would be much appreciated.

• By richhardisty
      Hello all,
      I have been using a West Vest Gold for the past couple of seasons and while the protection has been phenomenal, the whole thing feels bulky and does leave my lower ribs (it is the largest sized of the three sizes Wilson offers) and abdomen exposed. With that in mind, I'm looking at getting a Force 3 protector after reading some of the smaller reviews in places like ump-attire, but was looking to see if anyone had anymore feedback that was a bit more in-depth. Primarily using it for varsity level high school ball

Any help/feedback would be appreciated greatly
    • By Jdc03270
      After waiting 10 days it has arrived...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By JLUmipires
      I am selling... 
      West Vest Gold Chest Protector 11 inch $80 or Best Offer
      Wilson Platnium Shin Gaurds 15.5 inch $50 or Best Offer
      Nike Mask with Team Wendy pads. 
      Best offer for Nike Mask. Shipping paid by buyer. Ready to ship immediately. Finally added pics. Dm me. Thank you.

Best offer for Nike Mask. Shipping paid by buyer. Ready to ship immediately. Finally added pics.