Flat Black Allstar FM4000MAG

bluetick48
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1998 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

5 hours ago, bluetick48 said:

Not only did I run up on a great deal, but much to my surprise it came in BLACK!!!!! Super excited to say the least!!!

9E472CC6-EA64-49A7-AD4D-EB3D0C1C393F.jpeg

0E92DE01-3291-4F7B-A3A8-3AF75BACA3A1.jpeg

What's the reason for marking out the company

Just now, bluetick48 said:

It’s Baseball Express, Team Express, Sotball Express any of them will get you to the right spot. That was my address I marked out. 

Well great.  I was going to send you a Christmas card but now I don't know where to send it.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bluetick48 said:

It’s Baseball Express, Team Express, Sotball Express any of them will get you to the right spot. That was my address I marked out. 

Are you going to replace the pads with Team Wendy pads?

1 hour ago, bluetick48 said:

I’m not a Team Wendy’s guy. I sort of like the pads that came with it. If those don’t work, I’d probably swap out to the Diamond FM-RP Quick Dry Pads. 

I've had the silver one since early Aug and the stock pads are nice.  If you feel the front of the chin pad there's a plate that disburses the force of the blow.  I got hit twice last Friday and the stock pads do their job.