wolfe_man

All Star MAG umpire mask - $150 SHIPPED CONUSA

Very good condition.  Comes with All Star umpire harness.

Includes shipping within continental USA.

IMG_3501.JPG

IMG_3502.JPG

2 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

The market has spoken.

What is your opinion on what the market has spoken?   Do you think it's a bad mask or just that the F3 has taken over the market?  I'm curious. 

I am honestly surprised there's no interested parties in a practically new mask for $75 under the retail price - including free shipping.  It's super light, has a great look, very good sightlines and offers excellent padding to help minimize the chance of a concussion.   What's not to like?

10 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

What is your opinion on what the market has spoken?   Do you think it's a bad mask or just that the F3 has taken over the market?  I'm curious. 

I am honestly surprised there's no interested parties in a practically new mask for $75 under the retail price - including free shipping.  It's super light, has a great look, very good sightlines and offers excellent padding to help minimize the chance of a concussion.   What's not to like?

I have one and it's a fantastic mask.

2 minutes ago, umpstu said:

I have one and it's a fantastic mask.

Perhaps, that is the problem. Those that like them already have theirs.

• Like 1

I would be interested but I like the masks I have and the wife would have my head if I got another one.

1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

I would be interested but I like the masks I have and the wife would have my head if I got another one.

Buy it.  Your wife can't get to your head if you're wearing that mask.

• Haha 2

I would love to have one of these! Only problem is that the (ridiculously low) asking price is basically my entire gear budget until spring :smachhead:

BR

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chris Hickman said:

I am guessing he wants to buy a black one......That's why he is probably selling.it.  

Nope just too many masks.

it sold today to a local umpire so this can be locked.

Thanks 

• Like 2