Jbpump15

15” grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection $125

15 inch grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection. I’d really like to set up a trade, but am open to reasonable offers. Working on making pictures small enough to post.

Any idea what you are looking for in a trade?  I'm curious and might be interested.

Pic tip is to send to your email from your phone. My iphone always asks me what size to make pics when I send.  The middle option is always perfect for posting on here.

46 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Any idea what you are looking for in a trade?  I'm curious and might be interested.

Pic tip is to send to your email from your phone. My iphone always asks me what size to make pics when I send.  The middle option is always perfect for posting on here.

Did that, still too big.

7 minutes ago, Jbpump15 said:

Did that, still too big.

Hmm... no idea then.  The only other trick I use that works is to use the square photo when taking pics instead of the whole window view.   After that, I'm out of suggestions. Good luck!

That's what I do when I take a photo for here. On my android, I go into the photo settings and select a 1:1 option. It is the smallest one available and always works.

6 minutes ago, catsbackr said:

Your going to have a hard time selling anything without pictures.

:nod:

10 hours ago, catsbackr said:

Your going to have a hard time selling anything without pictures.

I’ve done everything I can think of. My file size restriction is so small there is no way I can post a decent picture.

26 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Is it this one from FB?

ABB23785-33B9-4A09-B2D6-F4D981CBBFE3.jpeg

88926DDD-C0EC-472F-91B8-8D3EAC270AB9.jpeg

That’s the one!

2 hours ago, Jbpump15 said:

I’ve done everything I can think of. My file size restriction is so small there is no way I can post a decent picture.

In the future, you should be able to manually change the size of your photos.

When I take a photo you go on here. I'll change my pixel size to 1:1 and that usually works.

5 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

In the future, you should be able to manually change the size of your photos.

When I take a photo you go on here. I'll change my pixel size to 1:1 and that usually works.

It's  Missouri thing.  Plus his kids might not be old enough to show him or do things for him on a computer.  Hey, I grew up back there and have a computer genius for a son.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, umpstu said:

It's  Missouri thing.  Plus his kids might not be old enough to show him or do things for him on a computer.  Hey, I grew up back there and have a computer genius for a son.  

I believe you and I have had this conversation before. But besides the Dutch thing being in common. My father and his family, after immigrating here from The Netherlands, settled in St. Louis for about 5 to 10 years before moving out to San Francisco when my father was still a little boy.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

I believe you and I have had this conversation before. But besides the Dutch thing being in common. My father and his family, after immigrating here from The Netherlands, settled in St. Louis for about 5 to 10 years before moving out to San Francisco when my father was still a little boy.

Going back to The Netherlands this summer.  Can't wait.  I love that country.  Wish we were living there.

21 hours ago, umpstu said:

Going back to The Netherlands this summer.  Can't wait.  I love that country.  Wish we were living there.

I need to get there one of these days. I've only been from one side if Schrepol to the other.

On 2/2/2019 at 7:20 AM, Jbpump15 said:

That’s the one!

Do you have a harness for the Douglas ?? How may seasons old is the CP ?

57 minutes ago, D62 blue said:

Do you have a harness for the Douglas ?? How may seasons old is the CP ?

It’s a few seasons old, but very little use. Maybe 5 games. I can probably find the stock Douglas harness, or for an extra 10 dollars, I can throw in an old delta flex.

38 minutes ago, Jbpump15 said:

It’s a few seasons old, but very little use. Maybe 5 games. I can probably find the stock Douglas harness, or for an extra 10 dollars, I can throw in an old delta flex.

I would be a buyer for $125.00 with a harness (douglas ) , shipping included ? I can send paypal ?  Just curious why don't you want or like the cp ?

Marc

Edited by D62 blue

4 minutes ago, D62 blue said:

I would be a buyer for $125.00 with a harness (douglas ) , shipping included ? I can send paypal ?  Just curious why don't you want or like the cp ?

Marc

PayPal is fine, it just doesn’t fit me right, and I’ve been thinning the herd.