Jump to content
Jbpump15

15” grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection $125

Recommended Posts

15 inch grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection. I’d really like to set up a trade, but am open to reasonable offers. Working on making pictures small enough to post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea what you are looking for in a trade?  I'm curious and might be interested.

 

Pic tip is to send to your email from your phone. My iphone always asks me what size to make pics when I send.  The middle option is always perfect for posting on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Any idea what you are looking for in a trade?  I'm curious and might be interested.

 

Pic tip is to send to your email from your phone. My iphone always asks me what size to make pics when I send.  The middle option is always perfect for posting on here.

Did that, still too big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jbpump15 said:

Did that, still too big.

Hmm... no idea then.  The only other trick I use that works is to use the square photo when taking pics instead of the whole window view.   After that, I'm out of suggestions. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what I do when I take a photo for here. On my android, I go into the photo settings and select a 1:1 option. It is the smallest one available and always works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, catsbackr said:

Your going to have a hard time selling anything without pictures.

:nod:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, catsbackr said:

Your going to have a hard time selling anything without pictures.

I’ve done everything I can think of. My file size restriction is so small there is no way I can post a decent picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Is it this one from FB?

ABB23785-33B9-4A09-B2D6-F4D981CBBFE3.jpeg

88926DDD-C0EC-472F-91B8-8D3EAC270AB9.jpeg

That’s the one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jbpump15 said:

I’ve done everything I can think of. My file size restriction is so small there is no way I can post a decent picture.

In the future, you should be able to manually change the size of your photos.

When I take a photo you go on here. I'll change my pixel size to 1:1 and that usually works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

In the future, you should be able to manually change the size of your photos.

When I take a photo you go on here. I'll change my pixel size to 1:1 and that usually works.

It's  Missouri thing.  Plus his kids might not be old enough to show him or do things for him on a computer.  Hey, I grew up back there and have a computer genius for a son.  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, umpstu said:

It's  Missouri thing.  Plus his kids might not be old enough to show him or do things for him on a computer.  Hey, I grew up back there and have a computer genius for a son.  

I believe you and I have had this conversation before. But besides the Dutch thing being in common. My father and his family, after immigrating here from The Netherlands, settled in St. Louis for about 5 to 10 years before moving out to San Francisco when my father was still a little boy.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

I believe you and I have had this conversation before. But besides the Dutch thing being in common. My father and his family, after immigrating here from The Netherlands, settled in St. Louis for about 5 to 10 years before moving out to San Francisco when my father was still a little boy.

Going back to The Netherlands this summer.  Can't wait.  I love that country.  Wish we were living there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, umpstu said:

Going back to The Netherlands this summer.  Can't wait.  I love that country.  Wish we were living there.

I need to get there one of these days. I've only been from one side if Schrepol to the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 7:20 AM, Jbpump15 said:

That’s the one!

Do you have a harness for the Douglas ?? How may seasons old is the CP ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, D62 blue said:

Do you have a harness for the Douglas ?? How may seasons old is the CP ?

It’s a few seasons old, but very little use. Maybe 5 games. I can probably find the stock Douglas harness, or for an extra 10 dollars, I can throw in an old delta flex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jbpump15 said:

It’s a few seasons old, but very little use. Maybe 5 games. I can probably find the stock Douglas harness, or for an extra 10 dollars, I can throw in an old delta flex.

I would be a buyer for $125.00 with a harness (douglas ) , shipping included ? I can send paypal ?  Just curious why don't you want or like the cp ?

 

Marc

Edited by D62 blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, D62 blue said:

I would be a buyer for $125.00 with a harness (douglas ) , shipping included ? I can send paypal ?  Just curious why don't you want or like the cp ?

 

Marc

PayPal is fine, it just doesn’t fit me right, and I’ve been thinning the herd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...