15” grey Douglas with t-hooks and gap protection $125

Jbpump15
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1866 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea what you are looking for in a trade?  I'm curious and might be interested.

Pic tip is to send to your email from your phone. My iphone always asks me what size to make pics when I send.  The middle option is always perfect for posting on here.

46 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Any idea what you are looking for in a trade?  I'm curious and might be interested.

Pic tip is to send to your email from your phone. My iphone always asks me what size to make pics when I send.  The middle option is always perfect for posting on here.

Did that, still too big.

7 minutes ago, Jbpump15 said:

Did that, still too big.

Hmm... no idea then.  The only other trick I use that works is to use the square photo when taking pics instead of the whole window view.   After that, I'm out of suggestions. Good luck!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, catsbackr said:

Your going to have a hard time selling anything without pictures.

I’ve done everything I can think of. My file size restriction is so small there is no way I can post a decent picture.

2 hours ago, Jbpump15 said:

I’ve done everything I can think of. My file size restriction is so small there is no way I can post a decent picture.

In the future, you should be able to manually change the size of your photos.

When I take a photo you go on here. I'll change my pixel size to 1:1 and that usually works.

5 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

In the future, you should be able to manually change the size of your photos.

When I take a photo you go on here. I'll change my pixel size to 1:1 and that usually works.

It's  Missouri thing.  Plus his kids might not be old enough to show him or do things for him on a computer.  Hey, I grew up back there and have a computer genius for a son.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, umpstu said:

It's  Missouri thing.  Plus his kids might not be old enough to show him or do things for him on a computer.  Hey, I grew up back there and have a computer genius for a son.  

I believe you and I have had this conversation before. But besides the Dutch thing being in common. My father and his family, after immigrating here from The Netherlands, settled in St. Louis for about 5 to 10 years before moving out to San Francisco when my father was still a little boy.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

I believe you and I have had this conversation before. But besides the Dutch thing being in common. My father and his family, after immigrating here from The Netherlands, settled in St. Louis for about 5 to 10 years before moving out to San Francisco when my father was still a little boy.

Going back to The Netherlands this summer.  Can't wait.  I love that country.  Wish we were living there.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, D62 blue said:

Do you have a harness for the Douglas ?? How may seasons old is the CP ?

It’s a few seasons old, but very little use. Maybe 5 games. I can probably find the stock Douglas harness, or for an extra 10 dollars, I can throw in an old delta flex.

38 minutes ago, Jbpump15 said:

It’s a few seasons old, but very little use. Maybe 5 games. I can probably find the stock Douglas harness, or for an extra 10 dollars, I can throw in an old delta flex.

I would be a buyer for $125.00 with a harness (douglas ) , shipping included ? I can send paypal ?  Just curious why don't you want or like the cp ?

Marc

Edited by D62 blue

4 minutes ago, D62 blue said:

I would be a buyer for $125.00 with a harness (douglas ) , shipping included ? I can send paypal ?  Just curious why don't you want or like the cp ?

Marc

PayPal is fine, it just doesn’t fit me right, and I’ve been thinning the herd.

• LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1866 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.