Disturbing

dumbdumb
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2034 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

This is an absolute disgrace. I should not be expected to go into a gym and have to be possibly attacked by one (or both) of the teams, and then go to the hospital. NASO might be able to pay me something, but what happened in the two videos is just wrong. If this happens with any consistency, no wonder there is a shortage of officials. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ilyazhito said:

This is an absolute disgrace. I should not be expected to go into a gym and have to be possibly attacked by one (or both) of the teams, and then go to the hospital. NASO might be able to pay me something, but what happened in the two videos is just wrong. If this happens with any consistency, no wonder there is a shortage of officials. 

It happens enough that a guy from, I think Georgia, that is a soccer official started a Facebook page called Offsides. He has garnered national coverage for his "STOP" Program as well as offering money for videos of coaches, players, fans, etc being dumbasses. Or as he calls them "Cheeseburgers."