codizzle

ISO Wilson Ti (Old Design)

Does anyone have an older design version of the standard profile Wilson Ti (see picture below) that they're willing to part with?

Thanks!

wilson-dyna-lite-wta3009blti-titanium-catcher-s-umpires-facemask-8.gif

I think I have one. You'd probably want to get new pads and a harness.

Actually I can just scrub the harness.  It's pretty new and you can have it.  The guy I bought the harness from doesn't like any manufacture logos on his equipment so he blacked out the plus pos logo. The pig sweat coming out of my pores will never come out of the pads.  How does $125.00 shipped sound?

I can do $125. I don't need the harness as I have one of Ray's that I will use. Is it in pretty good condition? Do you mind sending a picture?

1 hour ago, codizzle said:

I can do $125. I don't need the harness as I have one of Ray's that I will use. Is it in pretty good condition? Do you mind sending a picture?

The mask is pristine.  I took the pads and harness off today and actually cleaned the mask with hot soapy water.   Then I tried to stick a magnet on it to make sure I didn't get ripped off. lol  It's a real titanium.  Can you pm me your email address and I'll send pics?  I don't know how to post them on here.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, umpstu said:

Then I tried to stick a magnet on it to make sure I didn't get ripped off. lol  It's a real titanium. 

I gave you a sad face because there isn’t an eye roll face. :rolleyes:

A Wilson Titanium will never rarely be the subject of a PT Barnum – “sucker born every minute” – job.The Wilson DynaLite Titanium planform is not only different from the (Nike) Icon, but it’s different from the other DynaLites in its own family, with its billy-goat, drastically raked chin guard. And, if you can purchase a retail one should your suspicions and doubts be raised on an existing one in a private sale, then it takes the wind out of the shysters’ sails.

The Icon gets duped because it’s not available at retail, and its value is arbitrarily and emotionally inflated.

• Like 1