Apparel n' Equipment Guide v2

On 7/26/2018 at 5:09 PM, kylehutson said:

Wait, you have the cup outside the jock?

I do compression shorts, cup, jock, pants. I find the NB to be much more comfortable than my old Shock Doctor.

Oops, no.  From skin out - it's compression shorts, cup, jock, compression shorts again, then pants.  I've tried to follow the advice of everyone on here in that regards. Perhaps, I'm just too fat and should lose some weight.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buy both plate and base pants.  I cannot stress this enough.

Don't let @MadMax hear you say that!

I think you should add any of the Wilson dynalites to the mask list and add some of the Wilson cp and sg

6 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

As stated multiple times over the years since its release. The Nutty Buddy protective cup is made to "float" between the jock (even with a pocket) and the garment below it. If you try and place it inside the jock pocket, it will ride to high and be uncomfortable/not protect properly/etc.

I’m not familiar with a nutty buddy compared to a “normal” cup. Thanks for explaining. 

10 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

Oops, no.  From skin out - it's compression shorts, cup, jock, compression shorts again, then pants.  I've tried to follow the advice of everyone on here in that regards. Perhaps, I'm just too fat and should lose some weight.

First of all, as someone who has lost a significant amount of weight, I will never discourage you from trying that.

But as for the NB, the idea is for it to "float" (as stated above). That means you don't put compression pants/shorts over the top. The jock lets it move around. If you put compression pants/shorts over the top of the jock, it's no longer floating, it's stuck right there.

It definitely feels different, and I can see how some people might not like it. For me, though, I've never had anything more comfortable.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, kylehutson said:

First of all, as someone who has lost a significant amount of weight, I will never discourage you from trying that.

But as for the NB, the idea is for it to "float" (as stated above). That means you don't put compression pants/shorts over the top. The jock lets it move around. If you put compression pants/shorts over the top of the jock, it's no longer floating, it's stuck right there.

It definitely feels different, and I can see how some people might not like it. For me, though, I've never had anything more comfortable.

I love the NB, but I don't see how it would stay without compression as the outer layer.

Some sort of boxer brief like Haynes x-temp/cup/NB jock/compression.

For me, the most comfortable/most protective cup I've ever had.