Nike ti, Wilson pads

acpar72
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2041 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

For sale are the below items. All like new or new. Pm me if interested.

1. Nike ti powder coated matte black by Tony. Frame only shipped for $375.

be4f505e2601b0bf9ac0822c908f348b.jpg

2. Wilson gray/black pads. W removed and logos blacked out. Shipped for $35.

3. Wilson dynalite frame and or wrap around doe skin pads new. Pads are $35 or $60 for entire unit.

a128603a0021caab4f78b1a7f751d65b.jpg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, catsbackr said:

I also don't understand the attraction of painting the Nike black.

Because, like, one guy in the Bigs does it, and there’s also the black (frame) & tans (pads) crowd.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MadMax said:

Because, like, one guy in the Bigs does it, and there’s also the black (frame) & tans (pads) crowd.

2 hours ago, tpatience said:

Sean barber does the black Nike and tan TWs

I've been contemplating sending mine to Tony to get done black. I'm not a fan of the silver look.

Now... the question is, do I cut off the throat guard. What do you think Max?:fuel::insertevillaughhere::sarcasm:

Edited by BT_Blue
Couldn't pass up "poking the bear."
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2041 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.