Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2131 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

To all the brothers here in Umpire-Empire, I wanted to thank you for all of the help over the years, ...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!  I wanted to pass along that I was selected to work the MHSAA Semi/Finals this year.  What an honor, privilege,.... and what an experience!!!  One of the best things about it was that my crew comprised of 2 other partners that I work with regularly during the season, one of them being our own @Jeff C.

I had 3 games ... 2 semi finals on Thursday, and one final on Saturday.  My rotation was the plate first game out on Thursday ..... 10 innings later .... WOW! :D  We rotated like normal as MHSAA goes 4 man from the Quarterfinals onward.  The experience of learning the system quickly and catching on with the rotations was a blast!

A special thank you to @Jeff C. also for being a great umpire, a great partner, and a great friend ....  it was an honor to work with you sir!!

My U-E brothers .......... Thanks again for the years of experience, knowledge, and of course, the comradery of the brotherhood!

• Like 11

8 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

To all the brothers here in Umpire-Empire, I wanted to thank you for all of the help over the years, ...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!  I wanted to pass along that I was selected to work the MHSAA Semi/Finals this year.  What an honor, privilege,.... and what an experience!!!  One of the best things about it was that my crew comprised of 2 other partners that I work with regularly during the season, one of them being our own @Jeff C.

I had 3 games ... 2 semi finals on Thursday, and one final on Saturday.  My rotation was the plate first game out on Thursday ..... 10 innings later .... WOW! :D  We rotated like normal as MHSAA goes 4 man from the Quarterfinals onward.  The experience of learning the system quickly and catching on with the rotations was a blast!

A special thank you to @Jeff C. also for being a great umpire, a great partner, and a great friend ....  it was an honor to work with you sir!!

My U-E brothers .......... Thanks again for the years of experience, knowledge, and of course, the comradery of the brotherhood!

The honor was all mine, sir.  It was the best experience as an umpire that I have ever had.  You are a great partner, friend and umpire.  It's been a long road for both of us but we did it.   I don't post very often for various reasons but there is a tremendous amount of knowledge on this site that I have tapped into simply by lurking.   I thank Warren and everyone on U-E.

• Like 1

To all the brothers here in Umpire-Empire, I wanted to thank you for all of the help over the years, ...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!  I wanted to pass along that I was selected to work the MHSAA Semi/Finals this year.  What an honor, privilege,.... and what an experience!!!  One of the best things about it was that my crew comprised of 2 other partners that I work with regularly during the season, one of them being our own [mention=131]Jeff C.[/mention]
I had 3 games ... 2 semi finals on Thursday, and one final on Saturday.  My rotation was the plate first game out on Thursday ..... 10 innings later .... WOW!   We rotated like normal as MHSAA goes 4 man from the Quarterfinals onward.  The experience of learning the system quickly and catching on with the rotations was a blast!
A special thank you to [mention=131]Jeff C.[/mention] also for being a great umpire, a great partner, and a great friend ....  it was an honor to work with you sir!!

Great job! JEFF!
  • Like 1

That's awesome Jeff.  I know you worked really hard to get there and so glad it was the experience you were hoping for.  I was also selected to work a final this year, and I had a great time and worked with 3 really good umpires.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, grayhawk said:

That's awesome Jeff.  I know you worked really hard to get there and so glad it was the experience you were hoping for.  I was also selected to work a final this year, and I had a great time and worked with 3 really good umpires.

Thanks Steve, CONGRATS TO YOU AS WELL!!!!  Nice job!

• Like 1