Schutt XV with Madmax retrofit

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2178 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

300px-Emperor_Palpatine.jpg

There is a great disturbance in the Force.

@spiffdawg7, are you implying that you have a new XV-HDX headed your way / in your possession?

No. I just have 4 chest protectors and needed to get rid of a couple. I am trying to decide which other one to get rid of as well. 

8 minutes ago, spiffdawg7 said:

No. I just have 4 chest protectors and needed to get rid of a couple. I am trying to decide which other one to get rid of as well. 

Ah, that makes sense. Make sure you keep a second one to wear on your back. ;)

While it shocks me that someone is selling away a XV (and a MaXV at that), I'm not mad at ya... The one you bought was a "rescue job" anyway, and you and I saved it from a life of abuse and neglect. Hope someone buys it and puts it to good use.

• Like 3

• LMSANS locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2178 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.