NEW NIKE UMPIRE MASK - BLACK PADS

JimKirk
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2171 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I know the buzz, for some, is to get your hands on a NIKE umpire mask.

I have a BRAND NEW NIKE UMPIRE MASK with black pads. I am not interested in wearing it, therefore, I'd like to sell it. I'm a fan of the Force3 mask and appreciate what it's done for me after getting hit a few times with it on. 

You can email me: scott@ump-attire.com if you want to make an offer. I won't reply, "How much do you want for it?" You all know what these go for and I have a million other things going on to go back and forth with it. 

BIDDING STARTS TODAY & I DO HAVE PAYPAL. Once it's sold, I'll make another announcement on this thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scott K said:

I know the buzz, for some, is to get your hands on a NIKE umpire mask.

I have a BRAND NEW NIKE UMPIRE MASK with black pads. I am not interested in wearing it, therefore, I'd like to sell it. I'm a fan of the Force3 mask and appreciate what it's done for me after getting hit a few times with it on. 

You can email me: scott@ump-attire.com if you want to make an offer. I won't reply, "How much do you want for it?" You all know what these go for and I have a million other things going on to go back and forth with it. 

BIDDING STARTS TODAY & I DO HAVE PAYPAL. Once it's sold, I'll make another announcement on this thread.

Titanium or steel?

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2171 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.