• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By thorton20
      Black & White Reebok Field Magistrate Plate Shoes - $95 shipped
      These were not worn for a full season and are in great shape. Size 11.5 (4E) extra wide.

• By thorton20
      Not even worn a full season. Still in incredible shape. $100 shipped

• By wolfe_man
      Very good shape.
      I use my Reeboks mostly and don't need these as a backup anymore.
      Will include shipping to continental USA with $45 pricing.
      Thanks.

• By BT_Blue
      I am selling a pair of black/black low top New Balance 950 base shoes, size 11.5 2E.
      They were used for around a season and a half. But my schedule was severely curtailed during that time due to my work schedule and the birth of my son.
      Buyer would pay shipping (I usually go with the least expensive option).

• By MadMax
      Alright fellow umpires, we know you’re out there... you love shined leather shoes, looking just like the ol’ Big Leaguers (umpires... who cares about the players?), and lament the movement toward mesh-comprised trainers that are “impossible” to keep clean and won’t take the shine you’re only too proud to perfect.
      Sorry, alas, I cannot dwell in your camp any longer. It’s just too damned hot here in Arizona.
      But, you can have my shoes! These are the first-version MU950’s, in the mid-cut, that the Major Leagues wore and featured for a couple of seasons. They do have the white mid-sole and big N on the sides, and they’re in meticulous, clean, intact condition. I only trotted these out for “big” games in Wisconsin, New York, and Iowa, and never in the rain (which kept them from being worn a lot in Wisconsin... and New York... ). When I relocated to Arizona, I wore them for one game (Perfect Game), trying to impress my new colleagues, and within minutes, my feet were frying under the inescapable sun. From then on, I put them back in the box and invested in other more ventilated shoes for the bases.
      Now I’m off to the Dakotas to work a season of Independent league baseball, and luggage space being a premium, I’m not likely to bring them... so it’s best if one of you guys took them off my... hands?... err... feet?...
      As noted, they are Size 11-D and the treads are still completely intact. I’m asking for $35 + reasonable shipping (if you are interested in buying, give me your zip code and I’ll get the shipping quotes and options). PM for photos and interest.