• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sd181612
      Maybe I’m a little bit crazy, but aren’t we all a little bit “crazy” when we decide to umpire? I have a Nike (used for about 3 games) with black TW pads, with black tape), MLB harness. I’m looking to trade it for a Power “L.” Maybe I’m dreaming, but I’ll give it a shot. Link to pictures below:
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/dBrKQc9LuFsAP3hi9
    • By redroofwoodworker
      Does anyone have experience with this CP?  I was doing some research for a new CP yesterday and came across a new web site, allamericansportsshop.net.  Is this brand the same as Champion?  I assume it is but with a new logo.  I have never seen this model before.  I may have just overlooked it. This looks like a much better CP than they have made in the past. Looks very solid.  I would like to see what the harness looks also.  I was about just about set on going with the Schutt XV HDX until I saw this.  They are the same price, but this looks a like it would fit the body a little better. Any suggestions?    

• By sd181612
      These shoes  (black and white) were worn for two games and they’re pretty much brand new. The only issue is some clay stains I wasn’t able to get out. PM me with offers. The pictures are in the link.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZwNtYTHBgTyLvf8H6
      Thanks.
    • By sd181612
      Decided to try my luck yet again. Looking for these bad boys. 

• By sd181612
      Hi all! I have this 1st gen WV to trade. Besides a small hole on the top-left padding and a loose piece of plastic where one of the T-hooks attaches to,the CP is in great condition. It’s a 13-incher.
      NOTE: T-Hooks are rusty. Pictures won’t upload.
      For pictures and/or offers, feel free to PM me.
      Thanks!