Ballparks of America in Branson, MO

bluejersey
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2260 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Funny you say that because they just emailed me back. They provide air-conditioned suites with TVs. Usually around 5 guys per suite. Game fees are $40 for plate and $ 35 for bases. You can do anywhere from 2 to 6 games in a day. I probably won't be going as I'd have to fly there which isn't worth it for me, but it sounds interesting for those that live in the area.

On 12/10/2017 at 8:26 AM, bluejersey said:

Funny you say that because they just emailed me back. They provide air-conditioned suites with TVs. Usually around 5 guys per suite. Game fees are $40 for plate and $ 35 for bases. You can do anywhere from 2 to 6 games in a day. I probably won't be going as I'd have to fly there which isn't worth it for me, but it sounds interesting for those that live in the area.

Well... paying a different rate for plate and bases is enough for me to not want to go work there. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...