• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sd181612
      I am just going to drop this right here!

• By JakeTony016
      Hey guys, I've got a black Nike harness looking to only sell. In good condition.  PM me for pics. Willing to negotiate.  
      Also, I have a set of Blue Nike pads that are in good conidition as well. PM for pics and offers.  Can be bought together or separate! Thanks!

Sold!
    • By JakeTony016
      Hey guys, I’ve got a Nike titanium mask looking to sell.  In good condition, only looking to sell. Blue pads and nike harness The mask’s frame is in its original color.  Looking for around $300 to 350, but willing to negotiate.  I've got the item listed on ebay, only because I cannot navigate this sight very well.  PM for more info! 
      Sold!
    • By bluetick48
      ISO of Black Nike Ti Pads without breaking the bank if anyone is looking to unload any? DM me if so. Thanks! 
    • By JimKirk
      I know the buzz, for some, is to get your hands on a NIKE umpire mask.
      I have a BRAND NEW NIKE UMPIRE MASK with black pads. I am not interested in wearing it, therefore, I'd like to sell it. I'm a fan of the Force3 mask and appreciate what it's done for me after getting hit a few times with it on. 
      You can email me: scott@ump-attire.com if you want to make an offer. I won't reply, "How much do you want for it?" You all know what these go for and I have a million other things going on to go back and forth with it. 
      BIDDING STARTS TODAY & I DO HAVE PAYPAL. Once it's sold, I'll make another announcement on this thread.