Are these all the same mask?

sd181612
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2333 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

18 hours ago, sd181612 said:

I’m sure you all could help me sort this mess out. Are these all the same model? (The one with the black pads on UA looks like it has a longer chin guard and glossier) And if so, why does Tumpane’s look huge?

59F355FE-6699-4C73-8EA9-BD7CD557958B.jpeg

C4C79BA3-9B32-43AF-BA50-59470B0F8E51.jpeg

F40D32F6-27B8-42BE-A63F-A2440AEC5563.jpeg

E4CBFF69-15AF-47A6-B667-BECACEC7043E.jpeg

Just FYI, the reason the all black mask looks like it has a longer throat guard than the black and grey is because it doesn't have the wrap-around pads. The black and grey one does have wrap-arounds  giving it the illusion that it has a shorter throat guard. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, codizzle said:

Just FYI, the reason the all black mask looks like it has a longer throat guard than the black and grey is because it doesn't have the wrap-around pads. The black and grey one does have wrap-arounds  giving it the illusion that it has a shorter throat guard. 

Thank you!:( I honestly had not noticed that. 

8 hours ago, Scott K said:

Camera angles on the field & digital picture on our website: www.ump-attire.com 

Tumpane wears the same one we have on our site.

Thanks!

Scott@ump-attire.com 

Thanks Scott! Also, thank you for clarifying what happened with the jackets. You guys are still and will be the #1 out there.

• Thanks 1