Nike Ti Black-Riddell Power-Wilson items-etc

acpar72
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2291 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Will add pics later...bored and going through stuff I don't use.  No prices listed, not interested in trades, and will negotiate prices via IM.  Not willing to get hijacked with shipping costs either.  Feel free to ask any questions.  Thanks for looking.

1. Nike Ti powder coated at Mask It matte black.  Brand new, no dents, no scratches, and frame only (unless you want red Nike gel pads for some reason).

3. Honigs silver mask frame.

6. Wilson two tone wrap around padding used 7/10 condition.

7. Reebok Zig Magistrate black/white mid size 13.5.  Used twice.  Look brand new.

8. Reebok Magistrate II size 14 low.  Brand new, have MLB logo on metatarsal plate.  These are impossible to find. 

9. Brand new New Balance 950 all black low size 14.

10. Honigs Pro Elite chest protector.  This is the first version 12" and is in 8/10 condition.  No tears, all parts are excellent.

11. Wilson charcoal chest protector.  Used 10 times.  Great condition.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you guys know, I bought the power from @acpar72 and I have yet to receive it. I paid him on 10/11 and he hasn’t responded to my texts since 10/16. I don’t know if he’s done this before and I know he has a great reputation on this site, but I just wanted to warn potential buyers

3 hours ago, tpatience said:

Just to let you guys know, I bought the power from @acpar72 and I have yet to receive it. I paid him on 10/11 and he hasn’t responded to my texts since 10/16. I don’t know if he’s done this before and I know he has a great reputation on this site, but I just wanted to warn potential buyers

Enjoy it my brother, I know you'll put that holy grail to good use!

On 10/23/2017 at 10:23 PM, tpatience said:

Exactly. I’ve only heard good things about him. I’m just as surprised as you are

I also had a great transaction with him back in August. Surprises me a bit since he was very responsive and very quick to ship. Actually had my item before I expected it. Have you heard anything yet @tpatience

41 minutes ago, grk17 said:

I also had a great transaction with him back in August. Surprises me a bit since he was very responsive and very quick to ship. Actually had my item before I expected it. Have you heard anything yet @tpatience

Nothing except my money back, but I would’ve rather had the riddell 

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:12 AM, codizzle said:

I bought the throat guard from him and he said he would ship it out on 10/11. I haven't received the item and he hasn't responded to my messages. 

10 hours ago, tpatience said:

Nothing except my money back, but I would’ve rather had the riddell 

Looks like he hasn't been on in about 2 weeks... at least under his name. He has an email address listed on his profile.