WTB black plate coat

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't buy them new anymore. Good luck finding someone who would sell theirs

I talked to Honig’s this week and they have them. Call them and they’ll send you the fitting instructions. $295 plus $12-15 for shipping. 

Yep - Roxanne was super helpful, and I got my 54L in 4 days. Needed it taken in a little at the waist, and then, of course, the weather got too warm to wear it. DAH! It might be cool enough tonight

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Trying this again guys. Honigs said Plate Coats would be available sometime this month.  Just checking to see again if anyone is willing to sell a black 44 regular plate coat.
Did u ever find one? I am interested also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Yep - Roxanne was super helpful, and I got my 54L in 4 days. Needed it taken in a little at the waist, and then, of course, the weather got too warm to wear it. DAH!

It might be cool enough tonight to wear, so it's in the truck - we'll see.  ;)

Old school, baby!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm considering the Honig's coat... Does anyone have one handy to check something for me? What's the country of manufacture? If it's the US, I might jump on it because it'll come across the border duty-free :)

5 hours ago, MikeSafari said:

I'm considering the Honig's coat... Does anyone have one handy to check something for me? What's the country of manufacture? If it's the US, I might jump on it because it'll come across the border duty-free :)

5 hours ago, tpatience said:

It’s mexico

Could you still not do this? Even though it is made in Mexico?