CP under plate coat

bluejersey
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1814 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

13 hours ago, bluejersey said:

... do you wear something over your CP? 

Nope! Any chance I get to show off "Schutt" instead of a big, obnoxious gold "W", I'm going to take it. ;)

13 hours ago, bluejersey said:

I'd like something that won't make me overheat and will fit nicely over the CP without being too loose(or tight for that matter) around the neck.

The way to go, then, is to get a 2XL tech-shirt (UnderArmour, Nike, Champion, etc.) in black, dark grey, navy (if you're using a navy plate coat (which you should, if you're in a draconian state that still mandates HS ball wear navy, and endorse the sentiment that pullover jackets on the plate are a stupid look)), and get it in a V-neck if you must. Or, like @BT_Blue mentioned, get it in sleeveless.

eBay is loaded with tech shirts in ... uh... "grand" sizes on the cheap. TJMaxx / Marshalls / Ross / equivalent places are options too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

Nope! Any chance I get to show off "Schutt" instead of a big, obnoxious gold "W", I'm going to take it. ;)

Nope!  Any chance I get to show of my obnoxious gold "W"...I take it!  :FIRE:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_4103.thumb.jpg.177ecbabb3fcd572a473458679571538.jpg

I am looking for a gray that matches my pants. The black in the picture is a moister wicking shirt. Anything other is too hot on most days. I don't like the look of my WVG TW under the PC with no shirt, but to each their own.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Mr Ump said:

I am looking for a gray that matches my pants. The black in the picture is a moister wicking shirt. Anything other is too hot on most days. I don't like the look of my WVG TW under the PC with no shirt, but to each their own.

Looking sharp. Love the look! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 2:10 PM, Mr Ump said:

Smitty do a mock LS and they call it black but it looks very charcol..I posted a photo on UMPLIFE wearing it last weekend.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...