The Officials Choice

Storm13
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2444 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

i am looking into getting some new shirts from these guys and wanted to see what others experience has been in the past with them.  i emailed them over the past weekend with a question and still no reply.  Any feedback would be great.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Storm13 said:

I emailed them over the past weekend with a question and still no reply.  Any feedback would be great.

There's a high probability you won't get a reply. Paul is a rather busy guy, and TOC is a one-man / few-man operation.

His shirts, though, are some of the best in the industry, if not for their unique styles and colors, but then for their cost when compared other similar competitors. He's kept pace with Majestic, at the very least with fabric types (I wish he'd roll out a 2016 Panel -style), making the jump from pebble-knit to smooth UltraTek.

His resupply comes in waves, so he may not have the sizes you're outright looking for in particular styles or colors. The 2010 -style and new Roughneck Panel -style shirts run trim to size (a Large fits me on Plate and Bases very very well), whereas the Camo style shirts are cut very generous (a Large is pretty baggy on me).

Of my 25 shirts, 14 of them are TOC; the rest are Majestics and Honigs (and a Smitty or two there is little point keeping around, but do for that rare game where my partner has nothing but softball powder or white).

Thank you all for your feedback...with this all said I was hoping to get a Burnt Orange shirt and the USA Shirt but doesn't seem to have the dropdown for them so i guess they are not available.  Kind of bummed but thanks for all the help.

10 hours ago, Storm13 said:

Thank you all for your feedback...with this all said I was hoping to get a Burnt Orange shirt and the USA Shirt but doesn't seem to have the dropdown for them so i guess they are not available.  Kind of bummed but thanks for all the help.

Sometimes you are lucky enough to not be able to get what you think you want.