Five mask pads for sale. Price is SHIPPED in the lower 48.
1. Grey mag pads, almost brand new, no fraying or discoloration, 9/10. $45 Sold
2. Another grey mag pads, well used. Some fraying on the straps and feel more broken in. Used by me about 5 times but probably around 2 or 3 years old, 5/10. $30
3. All star FM25 LUC black pads, almost brand new, 9/10. $25
4. Adidas Icon blue pads, have never been on a field, 10/10. $15
5. All Star FM25 vinyl pads, came with my FM25, probably used by a catcher before but still pretty clean, 7/10. $15
If you want more than one, we can make a bundle deal. Also open to trades.
EQUIPMENT FORUM ATTENDEES (primarily new folks)
Warren (Umpire in Chief) works tirelessly to make sure this site is beneficial for everyone. Please, let's help Warren keep the site clean by utilizing the SEARCH function before asking questions. Most of what you're going to ask on this forum has "probably" been discussed, sometimes ad nauseum, and re-creating a NEW post on a subject that's been talked to death just clogs the site up with unnecessary threads.
First and foremost ...... Welcome!
Please feel free to ask questions and LEARN,... we're all here for that purpose for sure, HOWEVER .... please make sure the information you're looking for isn't already available to you on the site by doing a simple search before posting a question, shown below:
Then, choose where you want to search, either THIS FORUM, or you can use GOOGLE as shown below:
The attachment below shows a sample search for a Wilson Mask in the Search area. Both Google and "this forum" produced the same results. HINT: You can use quotation marks around the words you're looking for to create a 'phrase' which can fine-tune your search.
Here is the 'results' page showing 109 'hits' and 5 pages worth of information.
This information can be used for all forums, but we have found that 'searches' help the most on the equipment board.
Finally, this post is NOT MEANT to be rude or condescending. It's simply a good way to ensure that information we have on this site is maintained in the same area instead of having great info and answers to common questions scattered all over the place. Nothing less, nothing more, I promise!
Enjoy, and happy reading!