blue32

Douglas CP-13"

I have a black Douglas CP I would like to sell. It's a 13 inch, and I will include the Delta Flex harness. It is in great shape, and is also an earlier model with the cursive writing on the shoulder caps like the Douglas West Vest had. $130 includes shipping (up to $20) and the delta flex. PP F&F. 

IMG_1950.JPG

IMG_1947.JPG

IMG_1945.JPG

29 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

I'm interested- is that 15" padding?

it's because of how high the plates are mounted on the padding, that's why it looks like the padding is longer

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

it's because of how high the plates are mounted on the padding, that's why it looks like the padding is longer

Yeah thanks Jeff, and sorry for the rush job. I pulled the padding off to wipe everything down the other day, and hadn't put it back together yet. I decided post it today when I was getting ready for work, so I didn't do the greatest job on reassembly for the photos, because I was running a little late. But it is in outstanding shape. I have another 13" that is also in great shape, and debated on keeping this one and posting the other one, but figured this one would get a little more attention for it's uniqueness of the Douglas font on the shoulder caps.