Five mask pads for sale. Price is SHIPPED in the lower 48.
1. Grey mag pads, almost brand new, no fraying or discoloration, 9/10. $45 Sold
2. Another grey mag pads, well used. Some fraying on the straps and feel more broken in. Used by me about 5 times but probably around 2 or 3 years old, 5/10. $30
3. All star FM25 LUC black pads, almost brand new, 9/10. $25
4. Adidas Icon blue pads, have never been on a field, 10/10. $15
5. All Star FM25 vinyl pads, came with my FM25, probably used by a catcher before but still pretty clean, 7/10. $15
If you want more than one, we can make a bundle deal. Also open to trades.
I’m looking for a good low profile chest protector with SMALL shoulder pads. I’m about 5’6, 160 with an athletic build. I currently wear the Champion Body Armor, which is a good fit, but the shoulder pads are too big. I’ve tried the Wilson Gold, but the shoulder pads still seem too big. Maybe I’m trippin’, but I think I look like a linebacker. Any help would be much appreciated.
I have been using a West Vest Gold for the past couple of seasons and while the protection has been phenomenal, the whole thing feels bulky and does leave my lower ribs (it is the largest sized of the three sizes Wilson offers) and abdomen exposed. With that in mind, I'm looking at getting a Force 3 protector after reading some of the smaller reviews in places like ump-attire, but was looking to see if anyone had anymore feedback that was a bit more in-depth. Primarily using it for varsity level high school ball
Any help/feedback would be appreciated greatly