I have seen a bunch of posts inquiring about the +POS Cobra CP. The only information I found online was not good at all. So I went ahead bought one and wanted to share my review with everyone that might interested in purchasing one. Please keep in mind this is my first video review of anything ever. Hope it answers some questions about it. Tha

• Like 9

Nice review, thanks. I don't need a new CP right now but that doesn't mean I won't buy one.:)  Looks like a solid product.

Excellent job!  The new gold standard in equipment reviews. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rjdakin said:

I have seen a bunch of posts inquiring about the +POS Cobra CP. The only information I found online was not good at all. So I went ahead bought one and wanted to share my review with everyone that might interested in purchasing one. Please keep in mind this is my first video review of anything ever. Hope it answers some questions about it. Tha

Outstanding!  Tossing around the idea pf buying one now.

Thanks for being the first out the door, @rjdakin. I think someone like yourself endorsing and reviewing this – instead of a stark raving Wilson apologist, or a mad-as-a-balloon anti-Wilson zealot like myself – actually does it a great service and compliment.

It looks good on you, especially with such little effort that I'm guessing you expended. Certainly sleeker and less hulky-bulky than either Wilson.

I love my Schutt XV, and still plan a complete video review, but this Cobra might very well be a near-future purchase, now with confidence.

Yes you can attached a [mention=1907]Razzer[/mention] harness to it. Just be aware that the shoulder loops and the side clips are 1.25" in width, not the standard 1.50". I am sure you could ask [mention=1907]Razzer[/mention] if he could build his harness with all 1.25" straps. Although you can get the elastic 1.50" straps through the 1.25" side buckles easily. The 1.50" shoulder webbing is a much more difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Mon Apr 10 2017 at 2:18 AM, mbkcoach said:

Can you attach @Razzer harness to it?

Ray's harness is just a four point harness. Just like What is on whatever CP of choice you are using now. What makes it special is The materials that go into it and the fact it is hand crafted.