Sign in to follow this  
the_umpire

Nike Harness For sale

no. the reason i would ideally like to ship tomorrow is because i'll be in the US which will be a lot easier and cheaper to send. i'd do $27 including SH

I'll do that. Forgive me as I'm not sure, but harness is black right?

I'll pm you my email for PayPal if yes. 

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By codizzle
      Does anyone have any Wilson mask harnesses they don't want? I know they aren't that popular but I like them and need some for back-up masks.
    • By sd181612
      I am just going to drop this right here!

• By JakeTony016
      Hey guys, I've got a black Nike harness looking to only sell. In good condition.  PM me for pics. Willing to negotiate.  
      Also, I have a set of Blue Nike pads that are in good conidition as well. PM for pics and offers.  Can be bought together or separate! Thanks!

Sold!
    • By JakeTony016
      Hey guys, I’ve got a Nike titanium mask looking to sell.  In good condition, only looking to sell. Blue pads and nike harness The mask’s frame is in its original color.  Looking for around $300 to 350, but willing to negotiate.  I've got the item listed on ebay, only because I cannot navigate this sight very well.  PM for more info! 
      Sold!
    • By bluetick48
      ISO of Black Nike Ti Pads without breaking the bank if anyone is looking to unload any? DM me if so. Thanks!