Bought in January, Removed the wings, worn in about 10 games. Still in great condition. 

I'll include the original harness, since I cut my delta flex way down and it wont fit you unless you're as skinny as me at 6'0 150 lb

$130/OBO with shipping included. Paypal or Venmo, PM for offers.

20170331_144846.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• LMSANS locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Mr Ump
      Never used, still in the bag with the fresh smell....Force 3 V2 Chest Protector...Inbox your best offer...

• By Mr Ump
      Looking for a Team Wendy West Vest Gold Chest Protector...Mine was stolen and hope to replace..,call 708 446 7203. Will buy with or without the pads...
    • By RC2004
      Looking for a new chest protector because my old one is a soft shell. Any recommendations on what I should and should not get and where can I get a good deal on one? Any advice helps thanks!
    • By BlueMagic
      I’m looking for a good low profile chest protector with SMALL shoulder pads. I’m about 5’6, 160 with an athletic build. I currently wear the Champion Body Armor, which is a good fit, but the shoulder pads are too big. I’ve tried the Wilson Gold, but the shoulder pads still seem too big. Maybe I’m trippin’, but I think I look like a linebacker. Any help would be much appreciated.

• By richhardisty
      Hello all,
      I have been using a West Vest Gold for the past couple of seasons and while the protection has been phenomenal, the whole thing feels bulky and does leave my lower ribs (it is the largest sized of the three sizes Wilson offers) and abdomen exposed. With that in mind, I'm looking at getting a Force 3 protector after reading some of the smaller reviews in places like ump-attire, but was looking to see if anyone had anymore feedback that was a bit more in-depth. Primarily using it for varsity level high school ball

Any help/feedback would be appreciated greatly