Jump to content
tpatience

New Hunter Wendlestedt mask WBC

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, BrianC14 said:

Full disclosure : I'm still wearing my WV 3009 steel mask that I bought in 2008. :)

You'd flip out if you put on the All-Star FM4000!  The first time you take it off your head during a play, you may throw it out of the park! LOL :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Wendelstedt may be using another company's pads. I have two FM4000's (not Mag) and the stock pads don't look that beefy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

I think Wendelstedt may be using another company's pads. I have two FM4000's (not Mag) and the stock pads don't look that beefy. 

negative ... those are All Star pads ..... you can see the Wilson logo is covering the original

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

negative ... those are All Star pads ..... you can see the Wilson logo is covering the original

I'll take your word for it.   Might just be the picture, but they don't feel that big on my face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

I'll take your word for it.   Might just be the picture, but they don't feel that big on my face.

hang on now, ...I'm not saying they are standard FM4000 pads, because I don't think they are...I think they're new versions which I'm trying to verify.  WHAT I AM SAYING though is this .........  those APPEAR to be All Star pads based on the logo that's blacked out, and the Wilson chin tab clearly covering another logo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...