codizzle

Douglas Shins & Diamond Mask

Hello all - 

I have these things to sell:

LIKE NEW 17" Douglas Shin Guards: $150 + $10 shipping - SOLD

I bought these brand new from UA.com last May. I used them for six games during last summer and have used them for four games this year so far. 

USED Matte Black Diamond Aluminum Mask (FRAME ONLY): $35 shipped

I got this used about a month ago from a member this site. I have never worn this mask. It is in good condition.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By redroofwoodworker
      So I opened a topic earlier about a new CP.  I decided to go with the Schutt/Adams.  My next question is about the Schutt Scorpion leg guards.  They look good, but I can't find any sites that have reviews. I also can't seem to find any pics that show the pads on the inside. Has anyone used these?  I am brand new to the college level.  Just attended MAU clinic. Just got assigned my first college game, fall ball.  So I need college level equipment.  I have read good stuff about the champion leg guards, but they look extremely big and bulky.  What does everyone think about wearing good quality catchers shin guards?  I have done that the last few years at the high school level and have been fine.  I"m talking about college now though.  I found a good deal on some Mizuno Samurai shin guards that look adequate.    I'm not into spending an arm and a leg on my equipment.  I like to stay under a hundred.  I might drop over that on a mask, but I'm pretty frugal otherwise.  

• By MadMax
      Amidst all the hubbub surrounding the debut of the Champro CM83/84 Rampage die-cast Magnesium mask, there’s another mask that appeared in Champro’s catalog that is just as intriguing and likely at a great price point.

https://shop.champrosports.com/p-3852-proplus-aluminum-lightweight-umpire-mask-drigear.aspx
      This mask, my friends, is aluminum. It is the CM81/82, based on Champro’s CM71/72 Ultralight hollow steel mask, but this time done in aluminum, so it doesn’t bend! I know from experience of using it and supplying to my junior umpires, it has excellent sightlines, a squared chin guard with forward rake, and a broad extended crown guard. Now in aluminum, Champro really did think of everything!
      Here’s the big value, though... Wilson’s DynaLite Aluminum starts at $110. The famous Diamond DFM-iX3 is at $70, but could really use the thicker, better pads of the BL (Big League) version at $90. Well fellows, this here Champro is $70. I love the idea of taking that extra $40 I just saved and getting... well, just about anything else of quality to complete my umpire gear needs.
    • By boyinr
      Anyone out there have a Douglas with Tee Hooks and a Force 3 harness?  I ham considering sending mine in to add the tee hooks but, I don't want to make my harness obsolete.   
    • By JLUmipires
      I am selling... 
      West Vest Gold Chest Protector 11 inch $80 or Best Offer
      Wilson Platnium Shin Gaurds 15.5 inch $50 or Best Offer
      Nike Mask with Team Wendy pads. 
      Best offer for Nike Mask. Shipping paid by buyer. Ready to ship immediately. Finally added pics. Dm me. Thank you.

Best offer for Nike Mask. Shipping paid by buyer. Ready to ship immediately. Finally added pics.
    • By MadMax
      Just arrived this afternoon:

Yup, that’s a Diamond DFM-iX3-Pro. For catchers. In aluminum.
      It weighs nothing.
      I gotta say, the pads on this thing, as simple as they are, are better than the default pads on the Umpire version (not the DFM-UMP-BL)! In any case, it’s strong, light, and offers a rather generous eyeport. It won’t bend.
      The only reason this didn’t really gain traction with catchers is because it’s not an All-Star or UnderArmour, or Nike, or Easton (who all use titanium or steel), and the NFHS codes prohibit them. Without them carried on retail shelves, they’re only order-able online, where they get undercut by insanely cheap steel masks (Rawlings, Wilsons and MacGregors) or overlooked in favor of the name-brand starlets (Easton, UnderArmour, All-Star).
      I ordered this mask in for one of my fellow umpires who is using an old TAG -brand steel, bent like a coat hanger would be to be used as a TV antenna. I have a black harness for it, and we’ll be teaming this up with +POS tan leather pads... which should be arriving any day now.
      Oh yeah, the price? Ordered direct from Diamond, $30.