All-Star Customer Service

Umpire_ar
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2574 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

To All,

Another fantastic experience with customer service associated with our chosen Profession/Hobby! 

I ordered the All-Star MVP2510m (small head) Catcher/Umpire helmet on Sunday of this week (3/6/17).  I received the helmet today (3/10/17). 
After examination of the helmet I discovered a gouge in the plastic. Almost as if they started to drill the hole for the screw in the wrong place, and purple paint on the silver guard. 

I contacted All-Star and spoke to Lisa. She had me send her the pictures of the defects. I let them know that I intended to use the mask as is on Tuesday. The spots aren't detrimental to the functionality of the mask. I just wanted to let them know, so they can be aware incase someone else has something like this. 

They advised me that they are sending me a new helmet and I can keep this one as a backup. Between All-Star and Force3, they have made this years experiences amazing getting ready for season and during the start of this season. 

unnamed.jpg

http://all-starsports.com/mvp2500m.html

Thanks All-Star!!

Brent

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Umpire_ar said:

To All,

Another fantastic experience with customer service associated with our chosen Profession/Hobby! 

I ordered the All-Star MVP2510m (small head) Catcher/Umpire helmet on Sunday of this week (3/6/17).  I received the helmet today (3/10/17). 
After examination of the helmet I discovered a gouge in the plastic. Almost as if they started to drill the hole for the screw in the wrong place, and purple paint on the silver guard. 

I contacted All-Star and spoke to Lisa. She had me send her the pictures of the defects. I let them know that I intended to use the mask as is on Tuesday. The spots aren't detrimental to the functionality of the mask. I just wanted to let them know, so they can be aware incase someone else has something like this. 

They advised me that they are sending me a new helmet and I can keep this one as a backup. Between All-Star and Force3, they have made this years experiences amazing getting ready for season and during the start of this season. 

unnamed.jpg

http://all-starsports.com/mvp2500m.html

Thanks All-Star!!

Brent

OUTSTANDING!

Yup, @Umpire_ar, I can vouch for All-Star's integrity. Both @JaxRolo and I have FM4000's get bent bars off foul balls. Just by contacting All-Star, they requested photos of the bend, and after reviewing them, they sent out a new frame free of charge.

Now, if we can get the Big Gold "W" to do something even remotely on par with All-Star and Force3, we'd see umpire protection advance by leaps and bounds.

• Like 1

Yup, [mention=4453]Umpire_ar[/mention], I can vouch for All-Star's integrity. Both [mention=1097]JaxRolo[/mention] and I have FM4000's get bent bars off foul balls. Just by contacting All-Star, they requested photos of the bend, and after reviewing them, they sent out a new frame free of charge.
Now, if we can get the Big Gold "W" to do something even remotely on par with All-Star and Force3, we'd see umpire protection advance by leaps and bounds.

Yep picture sent and I got a new one.

On Fri Mar 10 2017 at 2:13 PM, Umpire_ar said:

@MadMax I don't know much about the Big W but I am going to buy from @All-Star Sports and Force3. Now if I could only find some 15" Leg Guards. 

I believe that both Force3 (14.5") and All Star (not currently in stock at UAl have shin guards in that size. 

https://www.ump-attire.com/Baseball-Umpire-Equipment/Gear-Footwear/Shin-Guards/F3-LG_Force3-Ultimate-Umpire-Shin-Guards

Would be nice to have an all star rep on these boards to pass on info.