Mask broke wilson dyna lite

So first game out last week and I take a pretty common foul ball to the face. A few innings later I notice a break around the ear area. Looks like the mask had just snapped at the weld. Wilson dyna lite.

Not sure if its because I kept it in a cold place over the winter or what. 

Anyway, I have to brag on umpattire.com AGAIN!

I emailed them and explained situation. Im not sure when I bought the mask, sometime last season I was thinking. I wake up the next morning and I have a new make en route. 2 days later its here. No questions asked, no pics, no hassle. Just great customer service as usual from the umpattire crew!

I showed my appreciation by ordering the new poly spandex and a few other items. 

• Like 7
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So first game out last week and I take a pretty common foul ball to the face. A few innings later I notice a break around the ear area. Looks like the mask had just snapped at the weld. Wilson dyna li

Ump-attire is always awesome to deal with. Just for fun, do you have any pictures of the break?

Yup. Poor welding job. Don't be surprised by this... aluminum takes consistency, commitment and attention to detail to weld. I'm not poo-pooing aluminum – it's an ideal material to use for masks,

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, humanbackstop19 said:

DynaLite Aluminum

Yup. Poor welding job. Don't be surprised by this... aluminum takes consistency, commitment and attention to detail to weld.

I'm not poo-pooing aluminum – it's an ideal material to use for masks, and bikes, and tents, etc. No, I'm poo-pooing the company that is ramping up production quantity over quality.

• Like 2