Sign in to follow this  
alex7

S and M Shirts and 1/2 zip Plate Jacket

Emptying out a few items from the closet.  All excellent condition - in fact that's why I'm getting rid of them, because I haven't used them much.

• 1/2 zip medium Smitty black w/ white stripes plate jacket.  Open bottom (no elastic) and long for tucking. Ideal for bad-weather plate jobs.
  • Medium Smitty black long-sleeve shirt.
  • Small Honig's light blue w/ black collar short sleeve shirt.

$50 gets you the lot shipped.  Otherwise, it's $25 for the jacket, $15 for the long sleeve, $12 for the short-sleeve.  I'll give it til Friday, then it's off to Ebay if no one needs them in here.

Color from the photos might be off a bit, each item is like new.

smitty open bottom plate jacket.jpg

black_ls.jpg

20170129_202951.jpg

9 hours ago, csabo17 said:

Still available?

Unfortunately all gone. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BT_Blue
      Shot in the dark. Is anyone looking to part ways with the light blue/tan wilson memory foam mask pads that came with the Wilson Dyna-lumanim mask from UA?
      And they no longer are available separately.
      TIA
    • By Kevin_K
      I have three pairs of Honig's polywools that are too large. They are still in great shape, but I have no plan to ever fit into them again. All are 36 inch waist and are hemmed for 29 1/2'" inseam. The plate pants actually have an inseam about 27" but that's because the crotch is roomier and lower than most pants. 
      Plate pants - PS1; $40 + shipping
      Base Pants - PS2; $40+ shipping
      Plate Pants - Newer style - seems like the style number continually changes; $30 + shipping
      Friends and Family please 
      Left to right: PS2, PS1, New style polywools plate

• By Thunderheads
      Hi all ...
      Black Belgard pads, w/ the red and white logo .... worn maybe 6 or 8 times max.  Great shape.  $50 shipped.  PM me

• By wolfe_man
      Very good shape.
      I use my Reeboks mostly and don't need these as a backup anymore.
      Will include shipping to continental USA with $45 pricing.
      Thanks.

• By Varsity07
      I have 2 Smitty Black MLB shirts with gray panel for sale. Both are size Medium. Both are well taken care of. If you want to see photos, send me a message. I'll ship them both to you for $25