Hi guys. I'm a catcher not an umpire but since we often need to work together I'd hoped you would overlook me posting here. I recently lost my gear bag with all my gear in the Los Angeles area. The most precious item being a Nike titanium mask w/ navy Nike pads. I was hoping anyone reading/selling here could keep a look out for me. I don't expect to get anything back but I figure I'll try anything I can.

The mask obviously has pads that can be changed out. But I bought my particular mask from eBay and the previous player/owner had written in silver sharpie "X13 or X31" (I can't remember exactly) on the front of the lower pad. So I'm hoping the thief will start listing my stuff on eBay/Craigslist or here, as they were, in which case the mask can at least be identified. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks much.

• Like 4

Between all of us on this site, if your gear pops up on here or craigslist or ebay, we'll definitely notice. Good luck in your search. 

• Like 3

Thanks very much for the support. Here's a list of all the gear that was stolen. Maybe it'll help if any of the gear is seen listed together to ring a bell.

1 Black w/Silver trim "NO ERRORS" catcher's bag

Set of Nike Pro Gold catcher's equipment in Royal Blue w/ white trim (the chest protector has a "D" (Duke University) embroidered under the neck and whited out) both chest protector and shin guards are 17" tag size

1 Nike titanium face mask, silver (natural metal color) w/ Navy face pads (had writing in silver sharpie on the lower face pad "X31" or "X13", I can't remember exactly)

2 pairs of different model Adidas cleats, both black, one totally blacked out size 11, one black w/silver trim size 9.5

2 Black Mizuno AZA72 ash wood bats, one 33", one 32"

1 Rawlings natural wood bat w/ black ring 33"

1 Rawlings black, one left ear batting helmet (had a "B" bruins sticker in the front and #9 sticker on the back) size 7 1/2

1 Rawlings royal blue catcher/base coaches helmet 

1 Rawlings black catcher's mitt PROJP20MX w/ mesh top, 32.5 size (was wrapped in a black WebGem glove form)

1 Rawlings tan Custom St. Louis Shop catchers glove (round "R" patch"), stamped with "St. Louis Custom Shop" on the heel, one of a kind.

1 Mizuno Limited black w/ silver trim outfielders glove, I believe the model is GMP70BK but I'm not totally sure. Ichiro Suzuki Model (was wrapped in a black WebGem glove form)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bluehands said:

Hi guys. I'm a catcher not an umpire but since we often need to work together I'd hoped you would overlook me posting here. I recently lost my gear bag with all my gear in the Los Angeles area. The most precious item being a Nike titanium mask w/ navy Nike pads. I was hoping anyone reading/selling here could keep a look out for me. I don't expect to get anything back but I figure I'll try anything I can.

The mask obviously has pads that can be changed out. But I bought my particular mask from eBay and the previous player/owner had written in silver sharpie "X13 or X31" (I can't remember exactly) on the front of the lower pad. So I'm hoping the thief will start listing my stuff on eBay/Craigslist or here, as they were, in which case the mask can at least be identified. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks much.

I live in the Coachella Valley so I'll keep an eye on the local Craigslist down here.

• Like 1