Sign in to follow this  
cigarmon

Adult owned & For Sale

Hanging it up and selling my gear.

1) Wilson Shock FX HS mask. Used two seasons. Pads washed and sanitized regularly. Still in great shape. $60

2) Pro Nine soft shell CP. Excellent shape. Includes 4" torso extension. Again, washed and air dried often. $40

3) Diamond shins. 17"  Very good shape. $20

Notify me here or at cigarmon@yahoo.com

bucket1.jpg

bucket2.jpg

cp.jpg

shins.jpg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Mr Ump
      Never used, still in the bag with the fresh smell....Force 3 V2 Chest Protector...Inbox your best offer...

• By RC2004
      Looking for a new chest protector because my old one is a soft shell. Any recommendations on what I should and should not get and where can I get a good deal on one? Any advice helps thanks!
    • By BlueMagic
      I’m looking for a good low profile chest protector with SMALL shoulder pads. I’m about 5’6, 160 with an athletic build. I currently wear the Champion Body Armor, which is a good fit, but the shoulder pads are too big. I’ve tried the Wilson Gold, but the shoulder pads still seem too big. Maybe I’m trippin’, but I think I look like a linebacker. Any help would be much appreciated.

• By MikeSafari
      I'm thinking of getting one but pricing and opinions are hugely variable.
      I'm more than happy with my current F3v2 mask as my daily driver, so to speak, but I'm still concerned about broken bats and other flying objects that could hit me in the side of the head, so I've been contemplating biting the bullet and grabbing a HSM to use in higher-level wood bat leagues.
      So far the ones in contention are (in order of preference) the F3v2 Defender HSM, the All-Star MVP4000, and the Wilson MLB Pro Stock.
      From my perspective, the F3v2 still has the upper hand because of the springs and the extra bit of steel that extends over the forehead area, à la Gary Cederstrom's custom Wilson cage, not to mention it's over $100 cheaper than the All-Star. I'm not terribly concerned about more weight from the HSM as I didn't find the extra weight much of an issue when I switched from my +POS Zero-G to the F3v2 so I suspect I'll be fine going to the heavier HSM-style anyway.
      Anyone have experience with any of these masks? Things I should know that I might have missed or might not have thought about?
    • By richhardisty
      Hello all,
      I have been using a West Vest Gold for the past couple of seasons and while the protection has been phenomenal, the whole thing feels bulky and does leave my lower ribs (it is the largest sized of the three sizes Wilson offers) and abdomen exposed. With that in mind, I'm looking at getting a Force 3 protector after reading some of the smaller reviews in places like ump-attire, but was looking to see if anyone had anymore feedback that was a bit more in-depth. Primarily using it for varsity level high school ball

Any help/feedback would be appreciated greatly